B2B companies are usually familiar with event sponsorship. Conferences are sponsored by vendors, and many businesses find sponsorship a highly effective way of increasing brand recognition and driving leads.
But B2C brands get in on the action, too. Sporting arenas, for example, are often sponsored by B2C brands. But you don't need millions of dollars to get your company's name out into your community.
An infographic by ZipSprout, a marketing agency that specializes in local marketing, explores how brands can sponsor all sorts of events, such as sports competitions, festivals, and charitable causes.
The graphic notes that supporting local events gives people positive feelings about your brand and offers an opportunity to become better known in your community. It also helps your local SEO efforts by associating your brand with an event people are searching for.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Experiential Event Marketing: Set Up Your Brand for Success (8 Do's, 4 Don'ts)
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand