Tradeshows generally cost a lot of money and time. They are massive marketing investments that are worth getting right.
And when you do get them right, tradeshows can do more than just help sell your products or services (although they can be pretty good for that, too). They can help raise awareness of your brand and create long-term connections with customers.
So what's the right plan for a tradeshow? How do you stick out among other vendors?
This infographic by US Event Management offers 16 tips for tradeshows and can help make your tradeshow experience a success.
Check out the tips in the infographic below:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Event Marketing:
- The State of In-Person B2B Events in 2023
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Event Marketing
- Leveraging Event-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Connect, Gather, and Learn: Why Events Are the Unheralded Engine of the First-Party Data Resurgence
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Event Marketing in 2023: Trends and Challenges