Tradeshows generally cost a lot of money and time. They are massive marketing investments that are worth getting right.
And when you do get them right, tradeshows can do more than just help sell your products or services (although they can be pretty good for that, too). They can help raise awareness of your brand and create long-term connections with customers.
So what's the right plan for a tradeshow? How do you stick out among other vendors?
This infographic by US Event Management offers 16 tips for tradeshows and can help make your tradeshow experience a success.
Check out the tips in the infographic below:
Continue reading "16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- Building Communities and the Future of Event Marketing: Mia Masson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Effective Are Marketers at Running Different Types of Events?
- What Do Event Professionals Think of Virtual Events?
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- Eight Lessons Learned From Giving 100+ Webinars
- Hybrid-Event Presentations: How to Balance Engagement Across Remote and In-Person Audiences