Tradeshows generally cost a lot of money and time. They are massive marketing investments that are worth getting right.
And when you do get them right, tradeshows can do more than just help sell your products or services (although they can be pretty good for that, too). They can help raise awareness of your brand and create long-term connections with customers.
So what's the right plan for a tradeshow? How do you stick out among other vendors?
This infographic by US Event Management offers 16 tips for tradeshows and can help make your tradeshow experience a success.
Check out the tips in the infographic below:
Continue reading "16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- The B2B Forum 2020 Edition of Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Event-Marketing Trends to Drive Business and Keep Attendees Safe in a COVID Era
- Can You Create a Meaningful Experience in a Virtual Conference?
- Post-Pandemic Event Checklist: Audience-Centric Innovation and Messaging
- Event-Industry Professionals' Views on In-Person Events Right Now