Content intelligence allows you to gain actionable insights into your content strategy—which is important if you want that strategy to succeed.
But understanding what's working and what's not can be a challenge for content marketers.
This infographic by the performance marketing experts at Spiralytics can help. It explains the advantages of using content intelligence, suggests how to use it, and offers some specific tools to help you find useful information.
Check out the graphic to see how you can unlock the intelligence you need for a successful content marketing program.
More articles related to Metrics & Measurement
You may also like:
- Advanced Measurement Strategies: Metrics That Actually Matter
- The ROI Dilemma Marketers Face With Programmatic Advertising
- The Silver Lining to the Death of the Cookie: Better Measurement
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.