Content intelligence allows you to gain actionable insights into your content strategy—which is important if you want that strategy to succeed.
But understanding what's working and what's not can be a challenge for content marketers.
This infographic by the performance marketing experts at Spiralytics can help. It explains the advantages of using content intelligence, suggests how to use it, and offers some specific tools to help you find useful information.
Check out the graphic to see how you can unlock the intelligence you need for a successful content marketing program.
Continue reading "How Content Intelligence Can Empower Your Business [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Adapting Marketing Measurement to a Post-Cookie World [Infographic]
- How to Create Automated Data Studio Reports for Campaign Performance
- The Missing Element in B2B Marketing Data
- Why Data Quality Is Important for Market Intelligence
- The ROI Resurgence: How a Year of Virtual Events Made Measuring ROI More Important Than Ever
- A Five-Point Plan for First-Party Data