Content intelligence allows you to gain actionable insights into your content strategy—which is important if you want that strategy to succeed.
But understanding what's working and what's not can be a challenge for content marketers.
This infographic by the performance marketing experts at Spiralytics can help. It explains the advantages of using content intelligence, suggests how to use it, and offers some specific tools to help you find useful information.
Check out the graphic to see how you can unlock the intelligence you need for a successful content marketing program.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- Full-Funnel Attribution to Keep Your Boss Sane
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Questions You Can Ask [Infographic]