Augmented reality can help your brand stand apart from the competition by offering interactive and engaging experiences.
Customers can "try on" clothes virtually, or see how products would look in their homes before they buy.
AR is being adopted by many industries, and there are infinite uses of the technology that can help engage your customers. Check out the infographic for the basics.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Worse Than a Black Hole? The Complexity of B2B Martech Stacks
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service