Augmented reality can help your brand stand apart from the competition by offering interactive and engaging experiences.
Customers can "try on" clothes virtually, or see how products would look in their homes before they buy.
AR is being adopted by many industries, and there are infinite uses of the technology that can help engage your customers. Check out the infographic for the basics.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- B2B Marketing and AI for Streamlined and Strategic Communications: Peter Prodromou on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Important Tech and Societal Trends for Marketers in 2023
- The Least Stressful Business Software Solutions [Infographic]
- AI for Business and Marketing: What's Possible (And What's Not)