Augmented reality can help your brand stand apart from the competition by offering interactive and engaging experiences.
Customers can "try on" clothes virtually, or see how products would look in their homes before they buy.
AR is being adopted by many industries, and there are infinite uses of the technology that can help engage your customers. Check out the infographic for the basics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]