Push notifications, email, and SMS can reach consumers in highly personalized ways, and all three behave and perform similarly to meet the goals of marketing campaigns. Perhaps for that reason, those three channels are sometimes thought of as interchangeable.
But that's likely not the case.
All three channels have their pros and cons, of course, and in numerous situations they can replace one another. However, in the service of targeting audiences comprehensively, marketers likely need a blend of all three channels.
Check out the infographic for insights into how you might achieve that sort of highly effective balance:
Continue reading "Push Notifications vs. SMS vs. Email: A Comparison [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack
- Four Ways Conversational AI Can Boost Conversions [Infographic]
- The Martech Solutions Marketers Can't Live Without
- 12 Tech Trends to Watch in 2022 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Three Must-Have Capabilities for Your Attribution Solution