Push notifications, email, and SMS can reach consumers in highly personalized ways, and all three behave and perform similarly to meet the goals of marketing campaigns. Perhaps for that reason, those three channels are sometimes thought of as interchangeable.
But that's likely not the case.
All three channels have their pros and cons, of course, and in numerous situations they can replace one another. However, in the service of targeting audiences comprehensively, marketers likely need a blend of all three channels.
Check out the infographic for insights into how you might achieve that sort of highly effective balance:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- 11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Technology Friday Forum