Is there any facet of digital marketing that isn't being continually disrupted by technology?
You name it: data-gathering, analytics, content creation and distribution, personalization, targeting, SEO...
What technologies should you be keeping a close eye on?
From Big Data to artificial intelligence, machine-learning, bots, voice search and more, these top 10 technologies, according to the infographic, are changing the digital marketing landscape:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- Taming Martech Stack Bloat Is Essential to Scaling Revenue