Is there any facet of digital marketing that isn't being continually disrupted by technology?
You name it: data-gathering, analytics, content creation and distribution, personalization, targeting, SEO...
What technologies should you be keeping a close eye on?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- How Consumers Feel About Brands' Use of AI
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]