Is there any facet of digital marketing that isn't being continually disrupted by technology?
You name it: data-gathering, analytics, content creation and distribution, personalization, targeting, SEO...
What technologies should you be keeping a close eye on?
From Big Data to artificial intelligence, machine-learning, bots, voice search and more, these top 10 technologies, according to the infographic, are changing the digital marketing landscape:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Technology Friday Forum
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Marketing Is Becoming Technology-Driven, and the Future Is Open Source