Voice search is changing how users search for information—and, more important for marketers and businesses, how websites provide that information in order to be featured in voice search results.
Smartphones and home voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant are being used to search for business and product information, and you need to ensure your business website is optimized to keep up with this trend.
What it covers in detail: speeding up your site, security for your site, creating an FAQ page, optimizing for featured snippets, structuring content with schema markup, and more.
Voice search is relatively a new phenomenon, but it will constitute half of all online searches by the end of next year 2020.
Check out the infographic to find out what you can, and should, do about that:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]