Voice search is changing how users search for information—and, more important for marketers and businesses, how websites provide that information in order to be featured in voice search results.
Smartphones and home voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant are being used to search for business and product information, and you need to ensure your business website is optimized to keep up with this trend.
What it covers in detail: speeding up your site, security for your site, creating an FAQ page, optimizing for featured snippets, structuring content with schema markup, and more.
Voice search is relatively a new phenomenon, but it will constitute half of all online searches by the end of next year 2020.
Check out the infographic to find out what you can, and should, do about that:
Continue reading "How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website