Voice search is changing how users search for information—and, more important for marketers and businesses, how websites provide that information in order to be featured in voice search results.
Smartphones and home voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant are being used to search for business and product information, and you need to ensure your business website is optimized to keep up with this trend.
What it covers in detail: speeding up your site, security for your site, creating an FAQ page, optimizing for featured snippets, structuring content with schema markup, and more.
Voice search is relatively a new phenomenon, but it will constitute half of all online searches by the end of next year 2020.
Check out the infographic to find out what you can, and should, do about that:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]