Voice search is changing how users search for information—and, more important for marketers and businesses, how websites provide that information in order to be featured in voice search results.
Smartphones and home voice assistants like Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant are being used to search for business and product information, and you need to ensure your business website is optimized to keep up with this trend.
A truly comprehensive guide in infographic format from Headway Capital, provider of small business lines of credit, lays out the challenges offers solutions to optimize your site for voice search.
What it covers in detail: speeding up your site, security for your site, creating an FAQ page, optimizing for featured snippets, structuring content with schema markup, and more.
Voice search is relatively a new phenomenon, but it will constitute half of all online searches by the end of next year 2020.
Check out the infographic to find out what you can, and should, do about that:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners