Once perceived as nerdy gamer technology, virtual reality (VR) is being embraced by brands across the globe.
Marketers are realizing the potential of VR to leave indelible impressions on consumers, so you might want to check out how you can use the technology to engage your own customers.
An infographic by The Missing Link, a provider of business continuity plans and disaster recovery solutions, makes the case for why brands should use virtual reality.
The benefits, according to the infographic, include increasing trust via virtually trying before buying, providing more sensuous as well as more intellectual experiences, minimizing product returns, providing engaging experiences, and more.
Check out the infographic for the details:
Continue reading "How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack
- Four Ways Conversational AI Can Boost Conversions [Infographic]
- The Martech Solutions Marketers Can't Live Without
- 12 Tech Trends to Watch in 2022 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Three Must-Have Capabilities for Your Attribution Solution