In personal and business life, taking risks can be a valuable strategy. But you need to calculate the benefits and costs.
Should you hire that marketer who doesn't quite meet your criteria—but would bring other, valuable skills to the job? Or are you that marketer who's taking the risk to apply for the job that's not a perfect fit?
The infographic lays out how to calculate risk by doing your due diligence, anticipating mistakes, setting checkpoints, and more.
What can calculated risk-taking do for you? Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show