In personal and business life, taking risks can be a valuable strategy. But you need to calculate the benefits and costs.
Should you hire that marketer who doesn't quite meet your criteria—but would bring other, valuable skills to the job? Or are you that marketer who's taking the risk to apply for the job that's not a perfect fit?
The infographic lays out how to calculate risk by doing your due diligence, anticipating mistakes, setting checkpoints, and more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019
- 11 Important Skills for Modern Marketers [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer