In personal and business life, taking risks can be a valuable strategy. But you need to calculate the benefits and costs.
Should you hire that marketer who doesn't quite meet your criteria—but would bring other, valuable skills to the job? Or are you that marketer who's taking the risk to apply for the job that's not a perfect fit?
The infographic lays out how to calculate risk by doing your due diligence, anticipating mistakes, setting checkpoints, and more.
What can calculated risk-taking do for you? Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Which Hogwarts House Do Marketers Belong To? [Infographic]
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions