Customers today have endless choices about where, when, and how to shop or buy. It stands to reason that you'd want to keep your hard-won customers satisfied and coming back to purchase from you.
Acquiring new customers is hard. Keeping those customers is less hard—but only if you listen to them about their needs and wants and preferences.
Which is why customer satisfaction surveys are so important—whether you're running a mom-and-pop shop or an international corporation.
What can you ask about in surveys?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Measurement & Analytics Online Forum
- How to Report on Marketing ROI With Confidence
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now