The importance of customer satisfaction is pretty much self-evident: If you don't satisfy your customers, they won't come back to buy from you.
And not only that. Satisfied customers might tell others to buy from you. Conversely, unsatisfied customers might tell other not to buy from you.
So, it behooves business owners and their marketers to make sure their customers stay happy with the business. But what does that entail?
An infographic guide from knowledge base software provider Helpjuice outlines (1) the impact customer satisfaction has on a business; (2) key drivers of customer satisfaction; (3) three metrics of customer satisfaction; and (4) four principles for improving customer satisfaction.
Check out this useful infographic:
Continue reading "Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Building Better Customer Outcomes With a Customer Experience Quality Framework
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- How to Meet Customers' New Expectations With Tried-and-True Customer Service Best-Practices
- Voice-of-the-Customer Data: The Key to Human-Centered CX