The importance of customer satisfaction is pretty much self-evident: If you don't satisfy your customers, they won't come back to buy from you.
And not only that. Satisfied customers might tell others to buy from you. Conversely, unsatisfied customers might tell other not to buy from you.
So, it behooves business owners and their marketers to make sure their customers stay happy with the business. But what does that entail?
An infographic guide from knowledge base software provider Helpjuice outlines (1) the impact customer satisfaction has on a business; (2) key drivers of customer satisfaction; (3) three metrics of customer satisfaction; and (4) four principles for improving customer satisfaction.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Marketing and CX During a National Emergency: Getting Real About Customer-Centricity