Has your business started accepting mobile payments? If not, it may be time to start.
Mobile wallets, undergoing meteoric growth, now process billions of payments worldwide. As the payment technology becomes less expensive and cash use continues to decline, mobile wallet use will only continue to grow.
In the UK, for example, cash is used less than debit cards are, and in various countries a "cashless society" is quickly developing.
Which countries have embraced mobile payments?
China clearly leads the way with 36% of transactions conducted via mobile wallet, reports the company, which helps businesses find and compare products and services. Among those with the lowest adoption rates are Canada, Colombia, and France.
Check out the infographic for more:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]