Has your business started accepting mobile payments? If not, it may be time to start.
Mobile wallets, undergoing meteoric growth, now process billions of payments worldwide. As the payment technology becomes less expensive and cash use continues to decline, mobile wallet use will only continue to grow.
In the UK, for example, cash is used less than debit cards are, and in various countries a "cashless society" is quickly developing.
Which countries have embraced mobile payments?
China clearly leads the way with 36% of transactions conducted via mobile wallet, reports the company, which helps businesses find and compare products and services. Among those with the lowest adoption rates are Canada, Colombia, and France.
Check out the infographic for more:
Continue reading "Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever