Science fiction is quickly becoming everyday reality. Chatbots, robots, digital assistants, automated vehicles, virtual assistants, and much more... are the products of artificial intelligence (AI), which is already transforming entire industries.
The infographic begins with a timeline of AI, starting in the mid-20th century with the "father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence," Alan Turing, who developed the "Turing test" for determining what qualifies as artificial intelligence.
The infographic goes on to outline various classifications of AI, provides examples of AI technology, highlights statistics about the AI market, and lists the companies and countries at the forefront of the AI race.
It concludes with AI's current impact on and uses of AI in 20+ industries, as well as future uses of AI.
Check out this thorough overview of the current state of AI, all in one (long) infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Texting Can Deliver Value for Businesses [Infographic]
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks