Compared with "tradigital" forms of marketing, such as email, messaging apps tend to enjoy far greater open rates, with many consumers finding them more attention-grabbing than emails.
Which is understandable: an email flood daily overtakes recipients' inboxes with marketing messages. Consumers are overwhelmed, and very often outright delete emails without ever opening them.
Now consider that by their very nature app notifications are more prevalent and apparent on the home screens of mobile devices than emails typically would be; as a result, notifications garner attention.
An infographic from Cadoo, a provider of SMS and push messaging services in Ireland, explores the question of engagement and messaging apps—their benefits for marketers, case studies, and five tips for boosting open rates.
Check out the infographic for the details:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]