Great user interaction (UI) is built on frictionless UX, and online forms that marketers use tend to stand in the way of that, hurting signups and conversions.
Prefill functionalities and conditional logic go a long way toward eliminating friction for users, most of whom simply do not have the time or patience or inclination to fill out your forms.
Pulling data from third-party applications—think login via Facebook or Google, for example—is therefore a convenient solution for both you and your users.
But not everybody wants to sign in with Facebook or other third-party service provider and so share more data than you need.
So, when building or updating a contact page, or including a contact form for your digital marketing campaigns, go through the following infographic guide and checklist. You'll make your customer's life easier—and increase the chance they'll actually give you the information you're looking for.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]