Great user interaction (UI) is built on frictionless UX, and online forms that marketers use tend to stand in the way of that, hurting signups and conversions.
Prefill functionalities and conditional logic go a long way toward eliminating friction for users, most of whom simply do not have the time or patience or inclination to fill out your forms.
Pulling data from third-party applications—think login via Facebook or Google, for example—is therefore a convenient solution for both you and your users.
But not everybody wants to sign in with Facebook or other third-party service provider and so share more data than you need.
So, when building or updating a contact page, or including a contact form for your digital marketing campaigns, go through the following infographic guide and checklist. You'll make your customer's life easier—and increase the chance they'll actually give you the information you're looking for.
Check out the infographic by 123FormBuilder, provider of tools for online forms and surveys, as well as workflow automation and data collection for enterprises:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners