For most people, artificial intelligence is something they see in sci-fi movies, but for enterprises and their marketers, it's become a much more accessible and available tool to serve business needs.
With technology advancing at breakneck speed, AI can improve our workday—and our workplace productivity, in general. From simplifying procedures to evaluating information, Artificial Intelligence can provide indispensable assistance to marketers and their companies.
But will AI replace human workers? Will we soon be out of a job?
Simply put, not really. AI in its current forms has severe limitations. But what it can do today is provide opportunities to increase productivity and allow you to take better care of the day-to-day business operations.
Some might even say it can make businesses even more human by taking on repetitive, robotic tasks that humans now carry out.
So, how exactly can Artificial Intelligence assist us?
An infographic by Adzooma, a digital advertising platform, highlights various ways AI can help boost productivity in the workplace, giving you the opportunity to be rid of menial jobs so you can focus on more important tasks. Check it out:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Why PR (And Marketing) Pros Need to Embrace Imperfect AI Writing Technology Now
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Harness the Speed of Technology to Reduce Customer Churn
- How AI-Powered Marketing Tools Will Help SMBs
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Six Lead Generation Tools to Improve ROI on Your B2B Marketing Funnel
- Worse Than a Black Hole? The Complexity of B2B Martech Stacks