What's not to like? 24/7 customer service, greater capacity to handle customer inquiries, fewer operational expenses, improved customer satisfaction... But there are also some challenges to using chatbots.
For one, it's not necessarily easy to ensure your chatbot is effective, and there are concerns about privacy and security.
But, chances are, the benefits of chatbots will outweigh the concerns, since you can take steps to alleviate the latter.
Digital marketing consultant Shane Barker has created an overview of chatbot, including a couple of major categories, as well as chatbot benefits and challenges, delving into each of those.
For more, check out his post and also the infographic, below:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect