Generally speaking, there are two ways to run ABM ads: by matching contacts, and by matching accounts.
If you have a list of contacts you want to serve ads to, you use that list for advertising via an ABM ad platform; if you have a list of companies instead, then you enter those in your platform.
Both approaches are valid, but each has its pitfalls as well as its own set of metrics—match rates—to monitor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- ABM Is… These Three Things (And Why B2B Marketing Should Look a Lot Like Dating)
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach