Generally speaking, there are two ways to run ABM ads: by matching contacts, and by matching accounts.
If you have a list of contacts you want to serve ads to, you use that list for advertising via an ABM ad platform; if you have a list of companies instead, then you enter those in your platform.
Both approaches are valid, but each has its pitfalls as well as its own set of metrics—match rates—to monitor.
Check out the infographic for more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- The B2B Marketing and Sales Relationship in the Age of ABM [Infographic]
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- ABM Is… These Three Things (And Why B2B Marketing Should Look a Lot Like Dating)