You have work to get done, but you hesitate or delay getting started; or once you do get going, you get interrupted or run into obstacles that slow your progress. So, what's to be done?
How can you instead gain and maintain momentum?
Nearly all of us spend at least one hour per day procrastinating—putting off a task we should be working on. And we welcome distractions—which are not difficult to find in the first place.
The following infographic provides insight into why we procrastinate, what the consequences of doing so are, and how we can confront obstacles to overcome them. It also offers practical tips for working toward your goals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself