You have work to get done, but you hesitate or delay getting started; or once you do get going, you get interrupted or run into obstacles that slow your progress. So, what's to be done?
How can you instead gain and maintain momentum?
Nearly all of us spend at least one hour per day procrastinating—putting off a task we should be working on. And we welcome distractions—which are not difficult to find in the first place.
The following infographic provides insight into why we procrastinate, what the consequences of doing so are, and how we can confront obstacles to overcome them. It also offers practical tips for working toward your goals.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era
- Four Things Introverts Can Teach Us About Networking