You have work to get done, but you hesitate or delay getting started; or once you do get going, you get interrupted or run into obstacles that slow your progress. So, what's to be done?
How can you instead gain and maintain momentum?
Nearly all of us spend at least one hour per day procrastinating—putting off a task we should be working on. And we welcome distractions—which are not difficult to find in the first place.
The following infographic provides insight into why we procrastinate, what the consequences of doing so are, and how we can confront obstacles to overcome them. It also offers practical tips for working toward your goals.
Continue reading "Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]