You have work to get done, but you hesitate or delay getting started; or once you do get going, you get interrupted or run into obstacles that slow your progress. So, what's to be done?
How can you instead gain and maintain momentum?
Nearly all of us spend at least one hour per day procrastinating—putting off a task we should be working on. And we welcome distractions—which are not difficult to find in the first place.
The following infographic provides insight into why we procrastinate, what the consequences of doing so are, and how we can confront obstacles to overcome them. It also offers practical tips for working toward your goals.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show