Remote work continues to grow in popularity as companies find that workers are healthier and more productive working from home.
And chances are high that various job positions, including those related to marketing, will stay remote when the current pandemic eases and eventually ends.
An infographic (below) outlines the benefits of remote work both for workers and for companies, and it explains how to begin a job search for a remote position.
It provides an overview of the growth of remote work, explains why it's a win-win proposition for worker and employers alike, outlines which fields offer remote work and lists some popular types of remote jobs, and offers tips and advice for finding remote work.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Which Hogwarts House Do Marketers Belong To? [Infographic]
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions