Remote work continues to grow in popularity as companies find that workers are healthier and more productive working from home.
And chances are high that various job positions, including those related to marketing, will stay remote when the current pandemic eases and eventually ends.
An infographic (below) outlines the benefits of remote work both for workers and for companies, and it explains how to begin a job search for a remote position.
It provides an overview of the growth of remote work, explains why it's a win-win proposition for worker and employers alike, outlines which fields offer remote work and lists some popular types of remote jobs, and offers tips and advice for finding remote work.
Check out the infographic for all the details:
Continue reading "How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training