Content marketing has come a long way from its earliest days. What this means is: your audience expects its online experience with your brand to feel exciting and responsive. But how is it possible to deliver this kind of experience without getting hot and heavy into development and code? That's where Ceros comes in, as an experience design solution for marketing creatives.
Join us to understand what experiential content is, why it matters, and how to leverage it in your content marketing strategy. You'll see a live demo of how a marketer or graphic designer can use Ceros to create custom Web experiences that were previously only possible by working with a Web developer.
You should attend if:
- You're involved in content marketing, demand generation, or brand marketing
- Your business wants to invest in, and differentiate through, building a brand
- You're actively evaluating best in class content marketing solutions
- Date: October 30, 2018
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Ryan Brown, Jack Dixon
- Sponsor: Ceros
- Element: Create, Communicate
- Topic: Content
- Price: FREE
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Ryan Brown is head of brand strategy at Ceros, leading brand marketing efforts and identifying opportunities to preach the word of experiential content.
Jack Dixon is creative director of Ceros, leading internal design practices and the development of Ceros Inspire, and presiding over the brand's visual identity.