Email design continues to be a challenge for marketers, especially given the changing design and technology standards across inboxes and devices. Regardless of whether your audience includes consumers or B2B subscribers, email design is vitally important to ensure your content is accessible, useful, and memorable.
Join one of our most recommended speakers, Michael Barber, as he shows you the email design trends that matter most.
- The design features subscribers are asking for
- How design impacts subscriber experience, engagement, and retention
- Future design trends for marketers to begin planning for
- Date: March 21, 2019—2:00 PM ET
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Michael Barber
- Sponsor: GetResponse
- Element: Create, Communicate
- Topic: Email
- Price: FREE
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Michael Barber is SVP, chief creative officer at Godfrey. He began his career at Mighty Interactive and has worked in strategy and planning at Sitewire, Nomadic Agency, and COHN, before establishing barber&hewitt (which joined Godfrey in 2018).