It may sound counterintuitive, but ranking isn't the primary goal of an effective SEO program. What you really want to do is attract a steady stream of qualified visitors who need your products and services.
Join us to learn about:
- Picking your battles and finding winning phrases for your brand
- Relevance and intent—using keywords effectively
- Target topics and how to leverage semantics
- Building authority and credibility through networking and collaboration
- Date: December 17, 2019—2:00 PM ET
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Andy Crestodina
- Sponsor: SEMrush
- Element: Management
- Topic: Search, Websites
- Price: $0
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Andy Crestodina is co-founder and strategic director of Orbit Media, an award-winning Web design company. With 16 years of Web marketing experience, Andy is a frequent speaker on topics including content strategy, analytics, social media, SEO, and email marketing.