Join us for a BS-free demonstration of Kompyte's competitive intelligence platform, which allows organizations to automate competitive analysis, build better products, differentiate their brand, develop content that converts, and enable sales to close more deals.
You'll learn how to:
- Move beyond tracking and analyzing to competing intelligently
- Gain an up-to-date, 360º view of your competitive landscape
- Reduce time spent manually capturing and organizing competitor data
- Act on significant insights, patterns, and trends quickly and efficiently
- Enable marketing and sales teams with relevant intel
- Measure the ROI of marketing campaigns so you know exactly what's working and what's not
- Date: February 6, 2020
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Kim Megaw, McKenzie Wright
- Sponsor: Kompyte
- Element: Strategy
- Topic: Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Kim Megaw, customer success manager at Kompyte, brings years of experience addressing solving complex customer problems and delivering above exceptional customer experiences.
McKenzie Wright is the marketing manager at Kompyte. She's a data-driven program manager with proven experience in planning and executing demand generation initiatives.