Wish you knew a thing or two (or more!) about how to leverage data science to get better marketing insights?
Join us for a tour of what marketing data science is, how it relates to marketing analytics, and practical tips for using popular data science techniques to make your marketing insights more valuable.
You'll learn about:
- The difference between marketing analytics, data science, and AI
- The four key attributes of a data scientist
- How to draw more insights out of any dataset, including a simple export from Google Analytics
- How to get started on professional development if you want to pursue data science as a career option
- Date: February 18, 2020
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Christopher S. Penn
- Sponsor: InfoUSA
- Element: Analyze
- Topic: Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on analytics, digital marketing, and marketing technology. He is a 2019 IBM Champion in IBM Business Analytics, co-founder of the PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast.