If you're a B2B marketer, you've probably had conversations, ad nauseam, around the importance of having an ABM strategy. But you might not have spent as much time discussing how to actually implement an ABM program—to put it into operation and to measure it.
Operationalizing your ABM program can be a daunting task, but it's crucial. Without it, your strategy stays on paper and you're unable to easily track, measure, and report on the success of your efforts—and unable to achieve your ABM program's goals.
Join us to learn:
- How to partner with Sales to identify target accounts and create your list for one-to-many, one-to-few, and one-to-one plays
- How to craft ABM campaigns and track your results
- What KPIs to use for measuring and proving success
- Which tech stack will help you drive results
- Date: February 25, 2021
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Meghan Flannery, Monique Lemieux
- Sponsor: Drift
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Meghan Flannery leads enterprise marketing and ABM at Drift. Prior to her role at Drift, she led campaigns at CloudHealth by VMware and established its ABM program.
Monique Lemieux is a marketing operations manager at Drift.