The hiring landscape for creative, digital, and marketing professionals has drastically changed in a short time. And marketing leaders in the COVID-19 era are faced with a host of challenges—keeping up with business demands amid economic uncertainty, accelerating digital marketing initiatives, and managing remote workers while maintaining staff morale. Is your company prepared to recruit and retain top talent in the new normal?
Diane Domeyer, executive director of The Creative Group, and Randi Weitzman, executive director at Robert Half, share insights and strategies to help you navigate your marketing team through this ever-shifting business environment.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to build a marketing team ready to take on new and unexpected projects
- Ways to attract and recruit top talent in a virtual workplace
- Strategies to access and develop new skills on your team
- How to support and motivate employees in a remote or hybrid environment
- Date: March 31, 2021
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Diane Domeyer, Randi Weitzman
- Sponsor: Robert Half
- Topic: Career Development, Marketing Management
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Diane Domeyer is executive director of The Creative Group (TCG), a specialized staffing service placing creative, digital, marketing, advertising, and public relations professionals. When she's not managing operations for TCG, you can find her on a bike or spending time with her family.
Randi Weitzman is an executive director with Robert Half. She develops programs to connect employers with skilled marketing, technology, and legal professionals. During her 20-year career, Randi has held various leadership positions, where she helped grow business and improve employee retention.