Delivering the right engagement at the right time has long been the goal for marketers. However, because of fragmented data, achieving that level of personalization is often easier said than done.
Now, the Data Cloud is opening up new opportunities for marketers by allowing them to access the full breadth of available data. In turn, marketers can build powerful 360-degree views of customers, refine segmentation, and drive personalization in every engagement. The result? Higher returns on marketing spend and lower costs.
Join us to learn:
- How leading marketing organizations are building powerful 360-degree views of their customers
- Best-practices for overcoming data silos
- How to drive personalization and measure attribution from your single source of truth
- Date: April 15, 2021 — 2:00 PM ET
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Ganesh Subramanian
- Sponsor: Snowflake
- Topic: Marketing Strategy, Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Ganesh Subramanian is director of product marketing at Snowflake. He works with leaders to transform their businesses through their use of data. His prior experience includes growing SAAS businesses from $5m to $100m and consulting for healthcare, tech, and PE clients while at Bain & Company.