A primary goal of content marketing is to generate leads so that you can close new business. But to achieve that goal, companies can't just push out content and merely hope it converts. The content has to have sound strategy behind it.
In this webinar, you'll see how three components of a website audit can inform your creation of intentional content—and generate leads.
Join us to learn:
- What content audits, keyword audits, and technical website audits are
- How those audits work together to inform your content strategy
- How to apply what you learn from those audits to generate leads and close new business
- Date: June 29, 2021
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Brittni Ratliff, Tony Patrick
- Sponsor: Influence & Co.
- Topic: Content, Marketing Strategy, Websites
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Brittni Kinney Ratliff is a vice president at Influence & Co. and specializes in high-level strategy development. She is a pro at helping marketing and business leaders identify the perfect content tactics that will help them achieve their goals.
Tony Patrick is the director of digital marketing at Influence & Co. He is an expert at helping clients understand and achieve measurable results from their SEO efforts.