Integrated Planning and Execution Is the Path to Campaign Success
As a marketing director or manager, do you face challenges related to integration—and coordinating all your team's efforts toward achieving one goal? If so, you are not alone; that's a common challenge among marketing teams.
In this session, you'll find out how to effectively integrate campaigns in the real world, bringing your creative, messaging, content, targeting, technology, data, and analytics together in a thriving ecosystem.
You'll learn how to:
- Integrate campaigns successfully
- Plan effectively
- Identify common threats to your plan
Brittany Guidetti is the senior growth marketing manager at Intelligent Demand, a nationally recognized ABM agency. She uses her experience in a wide array of marketing functions to effectively and strategically execute programs for Intelligent Demand.
A/B Test Your Way to Better Emails and More Revenue
Although email marketing has been around longer than many other marketing technologies, it remains a tried and true powerhouse for businesses of all sizes. And the reason it's still around is simple: It works!
Given the importance of this marketing channel, are you and your business doing all you can to optimize and send better email? If you're not doing A/B testing, it's time to understand what makes it such a powerful strategy, and start setting up and executing testing programs.
- What you should A/B test in your emails
- How to set up a proper A/B test
- How to accurately report on your results and make decisions
- Testing ideas you'll want to share with your team
Jonathan Woodward is head of demand gen & ABM for Adobe Digital Experience Cloud, Americas. Driven by data and a closed-loop marketing philosophy, he takes pride in delivering demand programs that are buyer centered, innovative, and impactful.
How to Improve Demand Generation With Empathy
The highest priority for B2B marketers is effective lead gen. And you have more channels and technology than ever for reaching potential customers. But connecting and converting buyers has never been more challenging.
Also, B2B sales are more emotional than B2C because people's careers are on the line. That's why automation tools, best-practices, and data analytics won't help get better results until you master empathizing with your customers. It's time to adjust your strategy.
- How a company increased sales opportunities 303% by being uber-helpful to buyers
- How to discover your customers' core emotional motivators—so you can increase personalized connections
- How to design marketing messages with empathy that resonate with those core emotional drivers so that you can create a more impactful content automation strategy
Brian is the author of the bestselling Lead Generation for the Complex Sale and the B2B Lead Blog. As a researcher and leader in empathy-based marketing, Brian is at the epicenter of the shifting customer landscape. He is also the founder of the B2B Lead Generation Roundtable LinkedIn Group.
- Date: August 13, 2021 — 11:30 AM ET
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0