Marketers are often told that content is an essential part of marketing strategy. More importantly, 60% of buyers make purchasing decisions based solely on digital content. But the real question lies in how to use online content to attract your organization's ideal prospects and nurture them to become loyal customers.
When you pair the right content strategy with a thoughtful demand generation program, you're sure to attract, engage, and authentically connect with high-quality prospects.
Join us to learn how to:
- Build and execute your content plan
- Deliver content that attracts your ideal prospects
- Map the right content to different stages of the buyer journey
- Use marketing automation to optimize content distribution
- Date: December 16, 2021
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Maia Wells, Becca Fischer
- Sponsor: Act-On Software
- Topic: Marketing Content, Demand Generation
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Maia Morgan Wells is a content marketing expert and writer who leads content efforts at Act-On. She also hosts The Marketing Hero podcast, interviewing experts in all areas of SaaS marketing.
Becca Fischer creates end-to-end demand generation campaigns that drive prospect and customer engagement. At Act-On, she manages the company's broader marketing topical campaigns that center on marketing automation.