Did you know that only 20% of the content we create is used? Raise your hand if you've had enough of that! Same here, but the good news is that there's a better way.
Join us to see why marketers and sales can't seem to get on the same page—and what you can do to buck the trend.
- How to create sales content that actually gets used
- Why content management is now table stakes and how focusing on content activation is key
- How to co-create content so you get it right the first time
- What sellers really want
- How to get a return on your sales content
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Jonathan Carlson is senior director of marketing at Allego with a proven track record of generating demand. He oversees demand, operations, and content marketing to ensure the company hits its targets and shares its story of modern workforce learning and readiness.
Jake Miller is senior product marketing manager at Allego. He's passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.
- Date: January 20, 2022
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Jonathan Carlson, Jake Miller
- Sponsor: Allego
- Topic: Marketing Content, Demand Generation
- Price: $0