Is your sales funnel too noisy, too congested?
The MQL remains a tried-and-true way to qualify potential buyers. But without the right strategy, it's easy to fall into the classic cycle of too much focus on lead volume and too little focus on lead quality.
You don't need your sales team wasting time crawling through low-quality leads that don't result in, well... results.
It's time for Marketing and Sales to break the cycle and clear the cluttered funnel.
In this session, we'll show you how Marketing and Sales can align and come out swinging together—and drive higher-quality opportunities. The kind that result in a high-quality pipeline.
- Best-practices for defining and identifying an MQL for your organization
- Ways to segment and score leads that reveal the best sales opportunities
- How to measure the success and initial impact of your new process down-funnel
- Date: August 25, 2022 — 2:00 PM ET
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Carol Adkisson, Casey Munck
- Sponsor: Act-On
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing, Demand Generation
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Carol Adkisson is the director of marketing operations at Act-On Software, a leading pure-play marketing automation platform. With a passion for process, systems, and analytics, Carol focuses her expertise on helping marketing teams increase efficiency in lead processes and pipeline creation through data-driven insights.
Casey Munck is the VP of marketing at Act-On Software. She's a fearless marketing leader who has a natural ability to pitch colorful stories and build authentic, trusted relationships across fences. Her expertise spans multiple disciplines, including demand gen, content marketing, and ABM, to name a few.