It's a a tale as old as time...
Marketing creates leads, and BDRs and Sales reps don't follow up on them quickly enough—or at all. Or so that's what we marketers think. And so communications between Sales and Marketing break down, finger-pointing begins, and company revenue suffers.
Ready to tackle those issues using tools you already have?
Lead scoring to the rescue...
Scoring may actually be the most effective tool you have to better connect and align Sales and Marketing to better drive revenue. In this webinar, we'll go over how, exactly, you can use lead scoring to resolve multiple concerns.
- What lead scoring is and how to set it up using scoring best-practices
- Other applications for scoring beyond the obvious (think measuring product interest, account health, and more)
- Ways to use scoring as a tool for Sales and Marketing alignment
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Chiara Riga, Sr. marketing operations manager at AppFolio, is responsible for all things marketing operations architecture at the property management software firm—from lead lifecycle to system optimization to scoring. She is a three-time Marketo Engage Champion, a three-time Marketo Engage Certified Expert, an Adobe Subject Matter Expert, and the 2021 Marketo Engage Champion of the Year.
Carissa Russell has worked in marketing automation/operations for 10+ years. A senior marketing operations analyst at K-12 education leader McGraw Hill, she is a two-time Marketo Engage Champion, Marketo Certified Expert, and former Fearless 50. She has previous expertise administering marketing automation platforms, managing marketing tech stacks, and integrating system tools.
- Date: September 22, 2022
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Chiara Riga, Carissa Russell
- Sponsor: Adobe Marketo Engage
- Topic: Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0