Without the right insights, understanding buying behavior, customer journeys, and market needs can be challenging in the best of times. But with market uncertainty and shifting customer loyalties brought on by the pandemic, tracking customer sentiment and behavior is more challenging today—and more vital. To be successful in 2023, marketers will need to be able to quickly create feedback loops and act on their insights.
Join this session with Momentive, the maker of SurveyMonkey and GetFeedback, about leaning in and listening to your customers and market to better serve them, while boosting acquisition and retention.
- How to create an actionable feedback program as part of your marketing strategy to gather and act on in-the-moment insights from your customers and target market
- Approaches for leveraging data that'll help you deeply understand the customer experience, elevate your brand, build campaigns, effectively launch products, and hit your marketing KPIs
- The strategies marketing teams at Gong, Brex, and Allbirds are using to leverage insights that fuel their marketing and drive growth
- Date: December 1, 2022 — 2:00 PM ET
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Stephanie Pye
- Sponsor: Momentive
- Topic: Customer Experience, Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Stephanie Pye is a lead product marketing manager at Momentive, shaping the go-to-market strategy and execution of Momentive's brand insights solutions. She's been a market researcher focused on brand health, ad effectiveness, and consumer behavior.