Marketers are tasked with continually filling larger pipelines, finding more qualified leads, getting better retention, and making higher quotas.
What's not taken into account? Your team's kryptonite—lower headcount, smaller budgets, and time to market.
In this webinar, you'll discover how to use the tools at your disposal to do more (revenue-generating activities) with less (time, team, and budget)—and save the day.
- How to make automation your trusty sidekick to keep prospects and customers engaged throughout the entire buyer's journey and customer lifecycle
- What to consider in order to consolidate your utility belt (your tech stack) to make sure you're getting ROI
- How to laser-focus on a targeted approach for better conversion
- Date: March 16, 2023
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Carol Adkisson, Jennifer Blanco
- Sponsor: Act-On
- Topic: Customer Experience, Management, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Carol Adkisson is the director of marketing operations at Act-On Software. With a passion for process, systems, and analytics, Carol focuses her expertise on helping marketing teams increase efficiency in lead processes and pipeline creation through data-driven insights.
Jennifer Blanco is Sr. customer marketing manager at Act-On. She is a dedicated customer advocate who turned her passion for the customer journey into a career. Jennifer also sits on the University of Oregon Portland chapter alumni board, where she organizes networking activities for recent alumni.