Your customers' evolving preferences determine where and how they spend their money. How can your brand effectively navigate those changing preferences to win hearts, minds, and wallet share?
With data! In this session, Matthew Tilley and Tiffany Huddleston Nwahiri reveal new consumer research around buyers' shifting priorities and what the data means for your business.
They'll also share strategies to drive effective and creative marketing approaches for 2024 so your brand remains relevant to your market's wants and needs.
In this webinar, you'll discover:
- The real drivers behind buying choices (hint: it's not the Econ 101 answer of "money")
- Preferred avenues for product discovery and ways to craft marketing messages that strike a chord with your market
- The heightened expectations customers have of your brand—and how you can meet them
- Essential approaches to engage and convert today's discerning purchasers
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Matthew Tilley is the executive director of content marketing for Vericast. You can find him behind the scenes perfecting content, on screen moderating a panel, or on stage presenting. He has more than two decades of experience in advertising and consumer promotions.
Tiffany Huddleston Nwahiri has 14+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on financial services, SaaS, and professional services. Tiffany has crafted a signature marketing framework using a data-driven approach to boost demand, generate leads, and convert sales.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Matthew Tilley, Tiffany Huddleston Nwahiri
- Sponsor: Vericast
- Topic: Branding, Customer Experience, Demand Generation
- Price: $0