Webinars are a great way to showcase your expertise.
But creating a fantastic webinar isn't the only challenge you face. You still have to promote it to the right audience—and get them excited enough to show up!
In this webinar about webinars, Brooke Gracey, marketing director at Cvent, reveals how her team used generative AI to quickly create a webinar that had people virtually lining up to attend.
She'll share how ChatGPT crafted a tempting title and compelling content, how AI helped target the right audience, and the key metrics Cvent tracked to improve future webinars.
Plus, Brooke will share hilarious stories about past webinar failures you won't want to repeat!
Join us for Behind the Scenes: How We Built a Webinar Using ChatGPT to discover easy ways to use AI to...
- Build your webinars, from topic ideation to a complete outline and script
- Improve your webinar promotions so you attract qualified leads who are excited to show up for your live event
- Save time in your marketing—without having the AI output sound like a computer wrote your content
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Brooke Gracey is a marketing director with a passion for emerging technology who leads a global campaigns team at Cvent. She is a sought-after subject-matter expert who helps professionals integrate technology into event planning, marketing, and execution.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Brooke Gracey
- Sponsor: Cvent
- Topic: Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Artificial Intelligence
- Price: $0