Bots may not be coming to take your marketing job... but as more businesses realize the benefits of AI, there's a good chance you'll be working with AI tools to improve your efforts and results.
In fact, many marketers are working with AI today—and gaining a competitive advantage over those who haven't yet adopted this fast-moving technology.
SurveyMonkey surveyed 400 marketers about how they're using—or not using—AI now, and what hopes and concerns they have regarding AI in the future. The results reveal how a balanced approach of AI and authentic human input leads to higher-performing marketing campaigns.
Join us for this free webinar and discover how to...
- Gain a competitive advantage by using generative AI tools (it's not too late to catch up—this webinar will help you do that)
- Build better surveys with AI to quickly reveal more precise market intelligence
- Unlock actionable customer insights for winning marketing campaigns
- Strike a balance between using AI and authentic human input
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Divya Shroff is an experienced consumer insights, marketing, and strategy professional. As a senior product marketing manager at SurveyMonkey, Divya helps identify customer needs, market new products, and develop a portfolio of market research products.
Zoe Padgett is an experienced survey researcher at SurveyMonkey. In the last eight years, she has partnered with companies to conduct and publish research on a variety of topics, providing expertise to embed survey best practices across their organizations.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Divya Shroff, Zoe Padgett
- Sponsor: SurveyMonkey
- Topic: Marketing Strategy, Measurement & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence
- Price: $0