Vicious competition, saturated media, overwhelmed buyers. Have you ever felt that breaking through to customers is almost impossible?
This talk will teach you how to use strategic positioning to make the value of any product obvious to customers. You'll also learn a simple positioning methodology that can turn struggling products into breakout successes.
At the end of this session you'll be able to:
- Transform a losing product into a winner with a change in context
- Understand a simple methodology for finding the best market context for any product
- Strategically use trends to help prospects understand why your product is important right now
THIS KEYNOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- All of our bootcamps
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
April Dunford is a consultant, author, speaker, and globally recognized expert in positioning. She helps technology companies make complicated products easy for customers to understand and love. Previously April has run marketing and sales teams at a series of successful technology startups and has launched 16 products into market. She's also a board member, investor, and advisor to dozens of high-growth businesses and is the author of the popular business book Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get it, Buy it, Love it.
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author who speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. She is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a LinkedIn Influencer, a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.