Marketers always want to know "what will change?" But Jeff Bezos asks a more important question: "what won't change?"
Why does what won't change matter more? You can build a business on ideas that won't change, Bezos advises.
Join Ty to discover how you can recalibrate your marketing strategy by following the key macro-trends you can count on for the next decade:
- The War on Brand: Learn about "The 60/40 Rule" and why brand advertising is the biggest driver of long-term growth
- The Rise of Blockbuster Marketing: Learn how to use Disney's "Franchise Formula" To Monetize Content
- The Death of Hyper-Targeting: Learn why narrow targeting hurts your business and why to use "category targeting" instead
THIS KEYNOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- All of our bootcamps
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Tyrona (Ty) Heath is passionate about connecting people with the information needed to make intelligent decisions. She delivers educational content (with a bit of humor) to help marketers stay on top of the latest in digital marketing strategy.
Prior to LinkedIn, Ty led digital marketing education at Google Inc, consulted within IBM as a social business manager, and ran her own B2B marketing consulting practice, Spectacled Marketer. She is the author of Marketers of Tomorrow: A Step by Step Toolkit for Inbound Marketing and serves on the Digital Marketing Institute's Global Advisory Council and the Diversity and Inclusion Council for Adweek.
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author who speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. She is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a LinkedIn Influencer, a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.