Marketers always want to know "what will change?" But Jeff Bezos asks a more important question: "what won't change?"
Why does what won't change matter more? You can build a business on ideas that won't change, Bezos advises.
Join Ty to discover how you can recalibrate your marketing strategy by following the key macro-trends you can count on for the next decade:
- The War on Brand: Learn about "The 60/40 Rule" and why brand advertising is the biggest driver of long-term growth
- The Rise of Blockbuster Marketing: Learn how to use Disney's "Franchise Formula" To Monetize Content
- The Death of Hyper-Targeting: Learn why narrow targeting hurts your business and why to use "category targeting" instead
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Tyrona (Ty) Heath is director of market engagement at The B2B Institute at LinkedIn. She is passionate about connecting people with the research and information they need to make intelligent marketing decisions that successfully drive growth. Using research, she engages and educates the industry in partnership with leading marketing-effectiveness thinkers. Ty serves on the Digital Marketing Institute's Global Advisory Council and the board of directors of the American Advertising Federation.
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author who recently published Everybody Writes 2. She speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. Ann is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a LinkedIn Influencer, a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.