Believe it or not, you have a lot in common with the US presidents. That's because you're often charged with using communication—particularly writing and public speaking—to inspire others to take action. Now you can put the communication secrets of our nation's chief executives to work for you.
Learn to prepare like Lincoln, to be clear and concise like FDR, to be physically commanding like Washington and LBJ, and vocally inspiring like Ronald Reagan. Discover storytelling tips from Theodore Roosevelt and Barack Obama. Walk away with the skills to be a "Great Communicator" in your own work.
At the end of this session you'll be able to:
- Develop clear and concise communications that inspire action
- Employ vivid word choices and stories in presentations to stand out and connect with audiences
- Deliver your next pitch or presentation like a successful stump speech or State of the Union address
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Nick Westergaard is a strategist, speaker, author, and educator. As chief strategist at Brand Driven Digital, he's spent his career building standout brands at organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to President Obama's Jobs Council. He's the author of the books Brand Now and Get Scrappy, a contributor to the Harvard Business Review, host of the popular On Brand podcast, a TEDx speaker coach, and a lecturer at the University of Iowa's Tippie College of Business.