To be a persuasive communicator—prompting people to do what you want them to—you need to know the decision-making shortcuts all humans have. And you need to know how to use them to your advantage, whether you're trying to influence your team, your boss, or your customers and prospects.
Discover the most common decision defaults people rely on, and how you can harness them to automatically make your communications more commanding and effective.
Don't risk being ignored, overlooked, or forgotten. Gain a competitive advantage by knowing these powerful secrets to communicate your ideas and your marketing messages. Discover how to easily apply them in marketing campaigns or office conversations. And, become a master of persuasion.
At the end of this session you'll be able to:
- Frame your message differently to be a more persuasive incumbent or a more persuasive challenger
- Gain more customers—and more team cooperation—using the simple technique of Labeling
- Use a small word to conveniently erase everything that came before it, whether you're writing an ad or talking to your boss
THIS KEYNOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- All of our bootcamps
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Nancy Harhut, chief creative officer at HBT, Inc., is an award-winning creative director and speaker known for her interesting and actionable insights that focus on the impact of behavioral science on marketing. She's wowed audiences in Sydney, London, Stockholm, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and all over the US with her high-energy, example-jammed sessions. A BostInno "50 on Fire" winner, Online Marketing Institute Top 40 Digital Strategist, and Social Top 50 email marketing leader, Nancy has helped some of the world's biggest brands create successful campaigns.