As marketers, we're used to trying new things, but the global pandemic has thrown even the best of us into a bit of a whirlwind.
The physical events we carefully selected are being canceled. The direct mail programs we designed to send to prospect offices have nowhere to go. And the messaging we carefully crafted must be delivered in an entirely new context. At the same time buying processes are disrupted, budgets are more carefully scrutinized, and the sales team is desperate for some help. What's a marketer to do?
Explore the fundamental shifts in marketing (and sales outreach) strategy you need to make to not just survive, but to thrive.
At the end of this session you'll be able to:
- Identify the three elements your pandemic event strategy must include (yes, you still need an event strategy!)
- Understand the keys to empathic messaging that converts
- Create high touch program modifications for when you're not allowed to touch
THIS KEYNOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- All of our bootcamps
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Samantha Stone, author of Unleash Possible: A Marketing Playbook that Drives Sales, is a revenue catalyst who helps unleash the possible in organizations that have complex selling processes. She's a fast-growth, B2B marketing strategist, researcher, speaker, consultant, and persona coach. In 2012 she founded The Marketing Advisory Network to help savvy business leaders unleash the possible within their enterprises.