Historically, certain topics such as religion and politics were deemed off-limits in the workplace. In today's complex environment, those norms are often challenged.
CEO activism is on the rise, and if you're a leader in your organization you can't afford to sit on the sidelines ignoring topics of social justice in the workplace, whether they're issues of race, gender, sexual orientation, or the complex geopolitical climate.
Social justice issues often unfold at lightning speed with a level of real-time transparency that can have unnerving ripple effects on an individual's psyche, whether it directly impacts them or not.
Whether you're a B2B or B2C organization, you'll benefit from this presentation if you're interested in making an impact. You'll walk away knowing how to:
- Understand who makes up your workforce today and who will tomorrow, as well as what is important to them
- Take accountability, and demonstrate an active commitment to the core values of your organization and your employees
- Develop a network of empathetic leaders
- Encourage leaders to create a safe, honest dialogue with your employees, but don't force participation
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
An innate storyteller and strategic creative, Katie Kern is driven by two passions: building bold brands and developing tomorrow's creative leaders. As COO of Media Frenzy Global and co-founder of Act in Solidarity, Katie drives business growth and advocates a "Go There" company culture.