"What gets measured gets managed." Have you ever heard that? It's something that has driven so many content and marketing measurement approaches.
The explosive growth of marketing technology has given us the ability to manage so much, but the sheer quantity of what we measure today has provided so little. Our endless dashboards, reports, graphs, and data-driven strategies haven't really improved our ability to execute content marketing at all. We need a new way.
We need to design smart, creative measurement strategies that go beyond measuring the consumption of content and instead measures the behavioral changes in the audiences we are trying to engage.
In this session, we'll explore a designed content marketing measurement framework that has proven to be incredibly successful. After this 30-minute presentation, you'll be able to...
- Immediately employ a content marketing measurement framework
- See how other B2B companies (case studies) have deployed this kind of approach to measurement, how they are succeeding. and how you can too
- Understand the technology and governance process B2B organizations need to employ to make this approach functional
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
For more than 25 years, Robert Rose has helped B2B marketers tell their story more effectively through digital media. As the founder of The Content Advisory, he's worked with more than 500 companies, including 15 of the Fortune 100. He's provided strategic marketing advice and counsel for global brands such as NASA, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, and LinkedIn.