Most B2B CMOs know YouTube is the #2 search engine behind Google. Yet most phone it in when it comes to treating their YouTube channel as a serious marketing channel. That's a mistake.
Veteran tech marketer Tim Matthews spent a year completely overhauling the YouTube channel for cybersecurity technology company Exbeam. In this presentation, he shares what he did and what he learned—with growth numbers to back it up. He gets to the point to help you understand...
- Whether YouTube is an effective channel to reach your target buyers
- What awareness and demand gen targets you'll need to set
- The ways video on YouTube is different—and what you need to produce effective ones
- How to integrate demand gen offers into your channel
- YouTube SEO (hint: it's different than other platforms)
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
For more than 20 years, Tim Matthews has been a high-tech marketing executive and team leader, including his current role as CMO of HackerOne. He is the author of The Professional Marketer and a syndicated blogger and frequently speaks for organizations like UC Berkeley's tech incubator, the Nasdaq Entrepreneur Center, and Stanford Graduate School of Business.