Raise your hand if you've sat through a downright terrible online presentation in the past year. (Yeah, us too.) Now raise your hand if you've been the one who delivered that presentation. (Sigh... we're right there with you.)
We get it because we're all sailing in the same sea. The problem is we're still thinking of how we deliver in person. We're repurposing our old content in front of a camera rather than re-inventing what and how we present for a different environment.
The good news is, these limitations can spark creative new ideas to shrink the distance to our audience, create a participatory experience, and make our presentations better (and more engaging) than ever before.
The key to sucking less (and being more awesome) is in thinking differently. Start by learning...
- The difference between an interactive presentation and a presentation that maintains the audience's attention—and the framework to create each
- The three types of media you must include in your virtual experiences
- The four Es that help build success
- How to change your perspective from repurposing to reinventing
THIS KEYNOTE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- All of our bootcamps
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Digital futurist Brian Fanzo inspires, motivates, and educates businesses to leverage emerging technologies and digital marketing to stand out from the noise and better engage their audiences. He's currently the CEO of iSocialFanz, where he helps the world's most iconic brands—including Dell EMC, Adobe, IBM, UFC, Applebees, and SAP—launch digital and influencer strategies.