Quality content helps you connect with your customers and positions you as an authority in your market. And a positive customer experience makes all the difference in who your customers (and potential customers) trust and who they'll ultimately do business with. In our B2B Content as CX Working Webinar series, you'll develop your strategy to give your customers what they want, when they want it.
In Session 1, you'll discover:
- How to create a customer content strategy that converts researchers into loyal customers—making you the industry go-to
- When to remove roadblocks to best serve prospects and customers
- Strategies for using CX to help your customers define their own journey
- What types of content your visitors want to see (and how to prioritize it)
- And more
Consistently good customer experiences don't just happen—they're designed. Is Your Self-Service Strategy Ready? Register now for Customers Crave Self-Service Content. Join us for the first of four working webinars with Jeannie Walters on designing your customer's ideal content experience.
This is part of the B2B Content as CX Working Webinar series (a PRO Exclusive). One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% action-oriented to hook your customers with a great experience.
Be sure to register for each webinar individually:
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
For more than 20 years, Jeannie Walters, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), has had one mission: To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™. Jeannie is the Customer Experience Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs and the CEO and founder of Experience Investigators, a global customer experience consulting firm helping companies improve loyalty and retention, employee engagement, and overall customer experience.